Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trip to AL

Sorry this is so late in coming, but I wanted to post some pictures of our trip to Opelika, AL to see the Grandparents. Clark's cousin Sharon and sister Addie threw a shower for baby Jessa.


Grandpa has built a really cool stream down in their backyard so the kids had so much fun!


Aunt Addie with Lily and the dog

The cousins having a dance party at night before bed.
Maggie, Tobin, and Jessa all a year apart. Three toddlers is very tiring.

Swimming with the family.
On the way back from the pool. "Diaper babies" as Tobin says.
We had a great time though I didn't get any pictures of the shower. Thanks Sharon for all of your hard work, the shower was wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addie and I had so much fun throwing that shower for you and Jessa. She was absolutely adorable and I really am blessed to have her as part of my family:) I enjoyed connecting with Tobin, he is such a smart little guy and he seems very interested in the outdoors. Like father like son, soon we will be seeing him in the camping pictures! I am so disappointed I didn't get any pictures but I think Addie got some, and Catherine was taking some as well.
Hope your 4th was happy!
Love,
Sharon