
We went to the zoo the other week even though it was 38 degree out. We had the zoo to ourselves which was nice and some of the animals were out. I am determined to use my zoo pass as much as possible. The picture above is the kids in the little school bus thing at the park inside the zoo.

The kids liked the petting zoo the best!


We also celebrated Fi's first adoption day! One year ago we picked up a screaming baby that was our new daughter and now she is a screaming (but happy) two year old. Adoption has been the most wonderful journey and everyday I look at her and I am so thankful that we took the leap to adopt. She has made our lives a brighter and more beautiful place.

1 comment:
The petting zoo was always my favorite, too!
They are both just adorable.
Post a Comment