Got a call the other day from Kate at All God's Children and we are now number 15 on the waiting list for a baby girl. I could not believe it! I know that there have been a lot of referrals this months but I thought that we would be closer to #19. I guess that I am not as good at calculating our wait list numbers as some of the other AGCI moms (other blogs that I read). So that means that in 1 month we have moved 11 spaces (from 26 to 15).
I was excited to be moving so fast, but also a little worried. We have been having some trouble with CIS (home land security and formally called INS) and getting fingerprint appointments for the other people living in our home. So we can't even accept a referral right now if we even wanted to.
Still things could slow back down and next month we might not be moving that fast through the waiting list. I think that October is a good guess for when we might get a referral. I really hope it will be later in some ways because we do want Tobin to get a little older. The great thing is that God knows the perfect baby for us and His timing is always right.
Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. I am going to get back into the habit of posting once a week, so please keep checking. I am not sure if anyone really reads this blog, but it is nice to put my feelings down into words.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
your little Jessa will come at the perfect time! and if fingerprinting is the only hurdle you have to jump, then you will be so lucky!!!
we're praying for you and thinking of you!
Post a Comment