I just got an email from my caseworker with new pictures of baby Jessa. The last pictures we got with the referral and were when she was 7 months old and these were taken a few weeks ago when she was 9 months old. The only picture that I can post is this one of her hand. Cute little hand though! Whenever anyone from our adoption agency talks to us about her they say how beautiful she is. I was pretty surprised how cute she was when I first saw her picture a month ago. They didn't tell me anything more about her. But, one of the families in Ethiopia picking up their kids right now said that they would hold her while they are there. Maybe they will be able to tell something more about her.
Our court date is in a month and I am just praying that I will get to hold that little hand in late January.

No comments:
Post a Comment