
Back in November T turned 3 and we had a big cowboy party for him and his best little friend Destiny who also turned 3. Clark's parents and sister and her kids came for the weekend. It was a great weekend with lots of family and friends.
Addie and Maggie at the party
Fi swinging with Grandma Taltha

Grandpa and baby Lily

the cowboys captured Aunt Jessa and put her in handcuffs!

Our family western picture. I thought about sending this picture to Ethiopia for our yearly report but I think they would be confused with the hats and clothes (crazy Americans).

One of the games we played was a horse race with the adults as the horses and the kids as the cowboys. It was pretty fun!
I always swore that I would not be one of those parents who do big birthday parties for their kids, but I did this time. Jessa wanted him to have a party since she was going to be home for his birthday this year and we all thought it would be fun to have a joint party. It was really a chance for all of us to hang out and have fun. T had a great time and talked about for the month before and after, but I still think huge parties for little kids are too much work.





No comments:
Post a Comment