
We went to Tulsa, Oklahoma for Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We had a great time (except for the 15 hour car ride one way). Above is a picture of my cousin Jenny, me, Jillian, and my sister Jessa (and the kids of course)

I lost my camera on my Uncle Todd's farm (he lives right down the road from my grandparents' land) and here is the search party that helped find it. (from the left my dad, aunt nancy, cousin tara, her soon-to-be-hubby roni, and clark)

My brother Jared and Clark spent a whole day smoking a goat that had been killed by a wild dog. Not my idea of fun, but they thought it was great. I have found out that I don't like eating goat.

Both my parents and I went to Oral Roberts University so my Dad and I got to walk around with my kids. It was great to walk with them in the place that I lived for four years and where my parents met so long ago.







No comments:
Post a Comment