Got the call yesterday that said that all of our paperwork is in and done! We are on the waiting list for a referral now. At this point, we are number 51. Of course some of those families want only a girl or boy or both. Soon we will be another number in the girl waiting list. While we are open to either a boy or a girl we are asking to be put in the girl waiting list. This will ensure that Tobin has a chance to get a little older before the adoption is completed.
I am very happy to finally be on the list and look forward to now just waiting. We still have to go and get our fingerprints taken for homeland security, but after that it is all about the waiting. This is the hardest part they say. Waiting and thinking about when you might get that picture of your future child. I am trying not to think about it too much. I really do want to just enjoy these next many months that we have just Tobin. Soon I will be taking care of two kids so I am enjoying getting lots of time just with my Tobini. All that to say that I know that sometimes it will be hard to wait.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment