The last week of May was a busy one! The most important thing that happened was that my little brother graduated from high school. I can't believe that he is so grown up! I also can't believe that I am so old (I use to change his diapers). Jessica flew in from NYC and my grandparents even drove into town. It was nice to have the family together
but we missed you Jeffu.
but we missed you Jeffu.
What I did not know was that everyone was there to also surprise me with a banner and cake for my MBA graduation (which was a month ago or so). I was totally surprised and it was so great. Clark's parents even drove up and played the part of my surprise guests! Tobin got really excited when he saw them being sneaked in the front door and almost gave away the whole surprise.
Kissing Grandma bye bye! He will kiss people now if you ask him to.
Jenny was in town too and got to come to graduation!
Tobin fell back in love with his Aunt Jessa really fast! They were soon having a yelling contest.
Tobin likes to put food in his hair and this time it made a gel like substance.
My grandparents were in town for Jared's graduation and got to see how big Tobin has grown. They even got to see him do a somersault for the first time and the day they left he even said "Gigi" and "Bobba" which is what he calls them.
The graduation was great and Jared got to even lead a worship song and make his speech.
Tobin fell asleep half way and then slept for the rest of the reception and pictures afterwards.
The whole family at the graduation. We are so proud of you Jared! Now on to the next adventure in your life.

1 comment:
yea for little brother!!! Sorry that I have not written you back from the email you sent me i have been so busy..and I check the blog more than my email but its coming!
Post a Comment