Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Aunt Jessa Visits!

Jessica (or Jessa as she is known by her friends in NYC) got to come home over Labor day and it was so much fun to see her for a few days. I miss the days that she use to come home all summer! Darn life and job up in New York City! The kids at church were very glad to see her as well.


Tobin fell in love with his Aunt Jessa all over again! And our pastor's kids (Mya and Levi in the picture above) were of course glad to see their beloved Jessica.



The whole family minus Jeff who lives in Japan and baby Jessa (guess who we are naming her after!) who is somewhere in Ethiopia! I think that we might be #7 or #6 now on the wait list but I won't get official numbers until the first week of October.

No comments: