My youngest brother Jared left two weeks ago for Costa Rica where he will be studying Spanish at a year long language school. After that he is off to college in DC. He is all grown up and I can't believe it. He is the baby that I prayed for when I was 10 and wanted another sibling. I got my prayer answered and have been trying to mother him ever since.
I think I have finally realized that he is grown up now and will be 18 soon.
I am so proud of the man that he is turning out to be!
I think I have finally realized that he is grown up now and will be 18 soon.
I am so proud of the man that he is turning out to be!
Brothers to the end. Now Clark has no one to go to late night movies with.
After church we all prayed for him.
We will miss you Jared, but we know that you are getting to do such exciting things! I am a little jealous, but will try to live vicariously through you.
The person who will miss Uncle Jared the most is Tobin. They are such friends and Tobin loves to play music with Jared. Now Tobin just sits at the piano all by himself and looks sad.
We love you Jared!
We love you Jared!

No comments:
Post a Comment