Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Aunt Jillian!


My best friend (known each other since birth) and my college roommate Jillian came to visit us this month for two whole weeks! It was so much fun and very relaxing. Tobin look right away to his Aunt Jillian, who is very good with kids being the oldest girl of eight. It never takes Tobin long to fall back in love with Aunt Jillian.


Out to eat with Jared for his last dinner before leaving for Costa Rica. Jillian and I are opposites in so many ways, which is why we are such good friends. The funny thing is that I ended up marrying some one a lot like her!


Mom, Destiny and Jillian after church.


Jillian's goodbye dinner out. Clark and Jillian are so funny together and often gang up on me to get out and do more fun things. I don't know what I would do without either of them.


Tobin has been acting up ever since Jillian left. He misses having someone to play with and do what he says (he is a bossy toddler). We miss you so much Jillian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're GiGi and Bobba again!!! Yeaaa! We just read your blog and cried for joy....I loved the part of your mom running you over to get to the computer! She belongs to all of us....I love Tobin's "my baby". Grandma