The week before we got our referral, Baby Buster and I went to visit my grandparents out on their farm. I grew up coming there every summer and I went to college in Tulsa and went out there every weekend (yes, every weekend, ask my college roommate/best friend Jillian).

Baby Buster with Uncle Paul who got to be there the whole week we were there too. He was the one that started calling Tobin Baby Buster. The whole side of that family calls him that now. Paul would just follow Baby Buster all around the farm and let him wander. It was so nice to have a place where he could just run and play.
Aunt Jillian got to come and visit too.
Making breakfast! I didn't have to cook the whole week! It was amazing.
My Aunt and Uncle (on the other side of the family) also has land out down the road from my grandparents, so BB and I got to see them too. Baby loved to throw rocks in the pond with Aunt Nancy and he got to see cows for the first time.

We got to do so many things that we can't do in the city. BB and I played outside all day long and explored the whole farm with my grandparents dog "shaw shaw" in tow.









No comments:
Post a Comment