Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well, we have all been sick these last few weeks and so I have not been able to get much of anything done. Both kids are fussy and have colds. Jessa is coughing a lot and I can tell just doesn't feel good most of the time. My once good sleeper now wakes up every few minutes sometimes and can't get comfortable. She cries and cries unless she sleeps in our bed the whole time (she normally starts out in her crib) and for some reason finds sleeping on my head the most comfortable position.
Tobin has started sleeping most of the night in our bed too since he doesn't feel well either. So we are pretty smashed in but I am starting to get more sleep and feel better myself. I am still finding it so hard to adjust to having two kids. I love every minute with them, but I can't seem to get anything else done. And you can forget about getting on the computer - they both stop whatever they are doing and try to get in my lap with I pick up the lap top.
On a very important note - we have a walker among us! Jessa had taken two steps back in the middle of March and then hadn't really done it again. The first few days of April though she started to take more steps and now is walking everywhere. It is amazing to see how each day she walks more and crawls less.


Last week, my Dad's mom and sister (Grandma Sue and Aunt Jane) got to stay with us one night as they passed through on their way to FL. They got to see the baby and Tobin got to meet Aunt Jane's dog. He insisted on getting pictures with Tila (Tobin loves dogs) and did this funny gangster pose.


Grandma Sue, my Dad, and Aunt Jane

No comments: