Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Update

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post, I have been on my deathbed. Well, not quite that bad but in bed not able to take care of my kids. This all happened when Clark was away and my best friend Jillian was in town to see me. I never get sick, but 3 years of not sleeping finally caught up to me. I caught some type of bronchitis and after two trips to the doctor I finally got meds that started to help. I am slowly getting better and am at least able to take care of the kids.

Jillian, my cousin Jenny, and my mom took care of the kids while I was in bed. It was so nice of them. My mom put them to bed and everything for me. My poor mother. One night after putting them to bed she asked me why I hadn't gone crazy yet. Those kids don't sleep, she said with a crazied look in her eyes. Tell me about it. I think I finally have someone who understands a little bit of my life. Of course that only makes my mother more worried about me.

Here are some pictures of the kids playing outside and at 4th of July.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so BEAUTIFUL Sarah! Love the hairstyle...how did you do that??? I need to do that to Elyse's hair!

Sunday