Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School and other fun pics

The kids in the bath. Tobin really wanted me to take a picture of him, baby and his two little toys in his hand. He calls them his boys, it is super cute.

This week I started "school" with the kids. Tobin has been bored lately and so I am hoping that this will help keep his mind challenged. He loves the idea of school and I even took him out to Target and bought him a pencil box, notebook, and crayons. He was so excited.

So every morning the three of us sit down at our little table and do a few activities. This month we are learning about animals and each month will have a different theme. Tobin has a great time and Jessa just gets into everything.

Every time we learn about a letter Tobin makes it out of play dough with a letter cookie cutter and we put a picture of him with them in his notebook.


Today we played outside after our school time and while baby had her turn in the swing Tobin and I made a little house for "animals".




No comments: