Friday, August 8, 2008
No Movement
Well, just got our monthly update on the adoption referral wait list. There has been no movement this month so we are still number 15. It is hard to feel like we have not moved at all. I am ready for a long wait though. The courts in Ethiopia are closed now for this month as well as September, which means that families will not get the okay to travel to get their new children. This will also slow down the referrals a bit on the other end. My current estimation is that we could get a referral in November which would put us traveling in January or February. This would work out great for us because Tobin would be older and better able to handle a new sister and they would probably be further apart in age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi I am Bethany I was a little bummed to at not moving on the list, but on the same hand I am okay with it. It gives me more time with Wes and I feel like it would be so much better to recieve a referral after the courts reopen. Maybe we would get to travel quicker?
Post a Comment