Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quick Grandparents Visit

This last weekend Tobin got a quick visit from his grandparents as well as Aunt Addie, Uncle Tony, and cousin Maggie.


Tobin and Maggie loved getting Grandpa to read to them. But, their favorite game was using him as a slide, that is until Maggie threw up on him. Too much excitement and movement!


On Saturday we went to IKEA (my favorite place ever). I was excited because I got to try out my new double stroller that I bought used for when the new baby comes. It handled great.


The fam! Maggie was asleep in the stroller and Tobin was clinging to my leg as I took this picture. We will see them again in two weeks for Addie's baby shower. Little Lily should be coming into the world in a few months.

1 comment:

C said...

We can't mak eit to the AGCI picnic this weekend :( just thought I would let you know!