Today our beautiful little baby is 10 months old so here are 10 things that I am thinking, loving, and praying about her:
1. I love her big brown eyes
2. I love those soft looking curls
3. I can't wait to kiss her big chunky cheeks
4. I was glad to see that in her 9 mo picture she could sit up now
5. I love that in most pictures her mouth is open is a big smile
6. I love the two little teeth I can see coming up in her 9 mo picture
7. I pray that she is happy where she is
8. I wonder when we will see and hold her for the first time
9. I love the fact that she and Tobin are so close in age, it will be crazy but fun
10. I hope that we will get to see her take her first steps
We love our baby Jessa so much and can't wait to bring her home. Until then I will keep praying, looking at her picture, and loving her from the other side of the world.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is greatly blessed to have you for a mama.... your heart for her is precious. Be blessed in your waiting....
our court date is Friday...I find myself praying more and more, with an occasional tear running down.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Praying it will be soon for you.
Autumn
Post a Comment