Jessa Fikrte turned 1 this week. It was really nice to have had her home in time for her first birthday. Look at this cute outfit that I found for last month just for this special day.
The theme was Ethiopian princess turns 1 (so my mom said, she always buys the stuff like that) She liked the balloons, though Tobin said that they were all his.
Tobin made a mess with dinner and had to have his shirt off, so that is why he is shirtless in the rest of these pictures.
New toy from Grandma and Grandpa. Tobin promptly announced that it was now his (do you see a theme here?)
The very first picture of Grandma, Grandpa and the kids. I need to try again. It is so hard to get a picture of Tobin without his eyes closed (just like his father)Fikrte does not eat anything except baby food, so she didn't care for the cake at all. She did get it everywhere, that is why she doesn't have pants on in the picture above. On this day, I couldn't help wondering when her real birth date is. This was just a guess by the police that found her. I think I will always wonder how far off it is. She was 6 months old (or so they thought) when she was found so it would have been kind of hard to get an accurate guess. Oh well, we are just happy that she was born and gets to be part of our family now.

7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY JESSA! You all are in our thoughts! love you!
Happy 1st Birthday, sweet Jessa!
Happy Birthday Jessa!!! What beautiful birthday photos!
Love, Sunday
Happy Birthday Jessa! She is so beautiful!
Happy Birthday Jessa!!! She looks so sweet and happy.
What a cute birthday girl she is! That is great that you got her home in time to celebrate this wonderful milestone. I'm sure Tobin is happy to have gotten some new toys haha.
Happy Birthday, little valentine!
Post a Comment