Friday, January 30, 2009

Jessa

Hey, we are back from Ethiopia. I will try to post and write more tomorrow since we are so tired right now. But, I wanted to post a few pictures until then.

Introducing Jessa Fikrte (pronouced fi kert a)



Tobin and Fikrte love each other already.


She is such a cutie!
At the airport.

Fikrte is a whole different baby than from the last time I posted. She smiles now and crawls around. We still have a long bonding road to travel, but she is a happy baby who likes to be held and talked to.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Clark, congrats on the newest member of your family! She is beautiful, what a smile! God is so good to His children....she appears to be bonding already and no sign of sadness! Bobba and I are so happy for all of you!

Jess & Matt said...

She is sooooo cute. Congrats.

O'Dell Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is GORGEOUS! What a beautiful family you are! So great to hear that you are home with that sweet baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

You are home earlier than I thought you would be! So good to have you home...what a beautiful family! Jessa is just gorgeous. Can't wait to chat with you more. Welcome home!

Sunday

Michael and Michelle said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am so glad to hear that she is doing better and getting to be happy. I can't wait to hear more!! She will have so much fun with Tobin. Wasn't Ethiopia just amazing....what a trip!!!
Welcome home!!!!
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

April said...

Welcome HOME! I have been praying for you guys & am excited to hear that she is doing better. I know you are glad to be home as a whole family! She is a cutie!

Outdrsycple said...

She looks like she is doing great! Is Tobin a great big brother? We miss you guys and fried pineapple at breakfast:) Malakai is starting to grieve a little and nights and days are so confused it is wearing us out!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Bobba and I just read todays blog....it was wonderful. I hope you write a book some day about your life with your children, especially the adoption process...it would be a great help to those wishing to adopt. We were very moved by your writing, the honesty and heart conviction of it. You are a very good writer, Sarah....I'm glad you're a journaler. I printed all of this one back to Fiktre and Tobin's first meeting. Love, Grandma